The primary objective of the company constitutes intensive and sustained customer relationships. The main customers are partly globally active market or innovation leaders of the diversified electric-electronics industry, mainly from the sectors of automotive, medical technology, machinery and apparatus construction, household appliance technology, measurement, regulatory and control technology as well as industrial electronics.
Our reaction flexibility to the production cycles of our customers is particularly in demand and valued.
Our integrated quality assurance system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 guarantees a high level of quality assurance through all of our work processes. An environment management system pursuant to DIN EN ISO 14001:2004 has been in operation since 2014.
The following standards are applied among others:
- DIN EN 60352-2 Crimped connections
- DIN 46237 Crimp-type cable socket
- IEC 60352-7 Spring clamp connection
- DIN EN 60352-5 Press-in connections
- DIN EN 60352-3 Solderless electrical connections - solderless accessible insulation displacement connections
- DIN EN 60352-4 Solderless electrical connections - solderless inaccessible insulation displacement connections
- DIN EN 60352-6 Solderless electrical connections - insulation piercing connections
- Spec. GfW no. 005 Soldered connections, manufacturing instructions for the production of reliable, manually soldered electrical connections
- IPC-A-610 acceptance criteria for electronic modules
- IPC/WHMA-A-620B Requirements and acceptance criteria for cable and wiring harness modules
- IEC 60335-1 Enhanced domestic appliance standard
- DIN EN 62137-3 Assembly method for electronic modules
- DIN EN 60512 Measurement and test procedures
- DIN EN 60352-2 Pull-out force measuring
In addition, the scope of testing is coordinated together with the customer and carried out and documented according to the specified quality level.
Corresponding testing systems / testing computers are available, which can be adapted with various cable systems. For example, crimps are checked in the grinding marks laboratory.
CNC-controlled assembly machines as well as an experienced, qualified and long-tenured employee workforce ensure a consistently high level of product quality.